- Defines critical thinking in a way students can understand
- Discusses the importance of critical thinking in their academic and non-academic lives
- Provides exercises for students to build critical thinking skills step by step
- Features linguistic steps for making critical thinking moves
- Demonstrates how to engage any subject more deeply through critical thinking
- Features examples of writing at different levels of critical thinking aptitude
If you need whole pricing for classes or institutions, please contact us at email@example.com.